Thank you to the following funders of our programs and services:
Medicine Hat Women's Shelter Society supports individuals who have experienced Family Violence by providing safe shelter, education, advocacy and access to community resources. We are committed to social change by providing programs and services that promote treating all people with respect and dignity.
- We believe that violent and abusive behavior is a deliberate choice;
- We honor that victims always respond to and resist abuse and violence;
- We believe that people have the capacity to change;
- We are committed to providing a positive social response to every person;
- We believe in providing a socially responsible and financially accountable organization to the community;
- We value innovative practices and strong advocacy that offers a strong public voice;
- We believe that dedicated and compassionate staff can effect change.
If you or someone you know is in need of support, please call our help line at (403) 529-1091 or toll free 1-800-661-7949